Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 30 July 2009

Wednesday - 29 July 09


I have a good breakfast today yummy .... we tried KFC breakfast today .... I ordered a.m Twister meal (Original) meal ... comes with a cup of coffee.  Is yummy ... loves the fresh tomato with the egg wonder how is their chicken porridge which use to be good!  But to my horror ...... their coffee is worst than Mcdonald.... *LOL*  Imagine I put 4 packets of sugar .... is still very bitter!!!  Hahahah good for those who is sleepy ... hahah drink one mouth will wake you up!

Called up Mama and told I will be going over to have dinner .... never see my Mama for 2 weeks ..... once I was there she is out to Suntec *LOL*   And guess what she cook the Chap Chye for me yummy!!! ... is been so long since I tasted her cooking I miss her cooking..... Kristia told me that that is cook by my Mama .....

Mama can walk steadily of cos not like so perfect sometime she still have to drag her feet ... she can go toilet on her own and now can cook ..... progressing well ... just that she is now more like a child .... thinking oso child like liaoz .... *sigh*

When I show her pic of TT she very happy ... hahah ... and when TT came with Dearie she kept calling Ah Ma ... Ah Ma .... kept on calling non stop ... my Mama so happy!  She even dance for her *faint* really can make her happy.




                                                          At work do not disturb!!

My Papa is helping out at the Meet the people session therefore he won;t be able to see TT ... so he asked me to bring TT over.  Hahaha TT reached there looking stone a new place with new people and she shy to talk too .... after 10mins warm up that place is like a "playground" to her .....

Say hi to everyone ... Hi5 with the uncles and auntie there ... my Papa gave her apple, banana she eat happily and ask for more.  She even sit on the registration table to "work" hahaha ..... my Papa's frds dun wanna let her go home wanna play with her some more *LOL*

13 comments:

  1. TT so cute... the youngest worker there... keke! Come take queqe no and register yr name...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.... TT also meeting the pple.. hahaha...

    hooray for ur mummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ... maybe she wanna become the MP next time LOL ....

    thanks San!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee... TT is super cute lor..

    ReplyDelete
  5. did u try kfc's biscuit? maybe u shld try the porridge nxt time.. quite good, but it'll be better if they use shredded chicken

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah.. agree with pauline...

    the porridge nice but weird to eat with fried chicken..

    its a way to get rid of leftover chicken lah..

    ReplyDelete
  7. sand, no lah.. its freshly deep fried

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice har .. i try the hashbrown not nice .... shall buy the biscuit next time

    ReplyDelete
  9. TT's so hardworking. :)

    the chix porridge is disappointing. v salty lor. i like the honey biscuit though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ya i tried the porridge yesterday is salty but my husband like it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. think its the zinger that's causing the porridge to be salty.. i dun mind the saltiness but i hate the spring onion

    ReplyDelete