Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 16 July 2009

Sunday - 12 Jul 09

Went over to in law's place and left TT in their care today cos I need to do several things without her around it will be easier.  But she is smart she knew I am gonna put her there she kept on clinging on to me .... hahaha ... but we manage to slip off when my MIL cleaning her up after our lunch.

Headed to Boon's office to settle some of my stocks ... need to take some pics so that I can load it on my web. 

Ling passed me one grass jelly to drink ... is nice!  Is very smooth ....nice to eat .... went to Sheng Siong to buy it after I finished my packing of stocks.  The cashier asked me "is it that nice thats why you buy so many of it"? *LOL*  I bought 5 tray and each tray consists of 6 cups ho ho ho ......

Headed to CC for meeting and on the way we picked up SZ mei as we are playing our FB Mousehunt Tournament .... we are crazy about the tournament.  Hahaha ..... is fun and very kan cheong too .....




After the meeting .... we headed to have dinner with my in laws...... my MIL not cooking so we have dinner at Tampines Fish Head steamboat.  I told them I am not eating cos I am so scared of the food now .... and I always feel thirsty after eating that.  But i have a great time ... cos I am feeding TT and chit chatting with them.

12 comments:

  1. u all not chiong type de...always finished 20+ place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. must learn from sam... she is the champion

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah... heee...

    haiya, i also wanna eat grasss jelly! now i suppose to take liang things right? So can take grass jelly??

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL ...... dun like tat like ... sometimes we are sway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can take but not too much ....control... coconut leh got take anot?

    ReplyDelete
  6. no lah...i play so many tourneys, only the very first tourney i got 18th place n tat is becoz i duno how the multiplier work so i let pauline join in halfway...after tat first one, all the rest of the toruneys we never ended below 10th place de...sway or not sway...its about all the 4 players must be chionging all the way..stay active, discuss strategy, spy on other teams and re-adjust the location, traps & cheese..i see u all relax relax de...also gd lah, if cannot get chest also not dui like us hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. cos all of us work .. sometimes i am busy not at desk all times thats why ...... not really relax mah .... we also quite good liao lah always at top 20

    ReplyDelete
  8. ours is really sway loh a few time in a row dodnt catch anything sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  9. we all also working mah..but we always make sure we stay online and king rewards must claim else others cannot help u horn...same lah juz tat we more kan cheong than u guys hehe..coz everytime we play, we play to win the chest..

    ReplyDelete
  10. no need paiseh lah...we all also blur mah..

    ReplyDelete