Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Sunday - 19 Jul 09


Woke up late today ...... and got YZ & SZ late too in our meeting to do set up for our BGM so pai sei and sorry ..... cos we also have hard time waking up TT too .... shall ask Dearie to go first and I can bring TT over later if there is big event next time.

Seats is in first come first serve basis and I only manage to get good row for Coco & Gang and my cousins.   Crowd started drawing in at around 9.30am sharp..... everything go smoothly at 10am sharp we started our BGM.  And at 11.00am sharp we started our movie screening - Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. 

Dearie and I got a separated seat .... so I asked him to have mine and I set on the steps beside him ..... as TT is sleeping hope I can be around if she wake up.  Around 45mins later I feel so uncomfortable and move to the very first row empty seat to sit with my Dearie's ex-student.  I am abit disappointed of the show ..... cos I expect more ... and when I am expecting more the show ended *LOL* ...... I still prefer Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone. heehee ... he is so cute same as Ron ..... haha




After the show we headed to Botanic Garden for a small picnic together with Elmo, Ricky, Michelle & Coco.  She woke up early to prepare food for us ... so sweet of her.  Is a very warm and humid afternoon but we have a good chat and took lotsa pics .....

When we reached home ... we are very tired .... bathe and rest awhile ....3 of us are off to lala land .....super tired!


No comments:

Post a Comment