Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 15 July 2009

Thursday - 9 Jul 09


Thanks to my 2nd Vice President whom always buy Bryani for us during our lunch ..... is always so yummy but is a real big pack ... I think I can share with my colleagues but each of us have 1 packet end up I always throw away the remaining that I can't finish.

Sad new came .... the boy whom is in coma for 4 days passed away ..... very sad cos he is only 17 years old .... and he still have a bright future ahead.  More and more reporter called in to our organisation wanting to speak to our GM. 

More and more busy for us ... more people came over to our office to KPO too ..... talk non stop about this incident.  Just pity the boy ... *sigh* hope that all media give the family all a break .......

No comments:

Post a Comment