Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Monday - 20 July 09


Happy Birthday to Lester, Peiqi. Yuchang and lastly my President in our organisation Mr Milan Kwee.  We printed a T-shirt for him ..... as a present... Jolene & I shared a Durian cake for him from Emicake.

We gave him a surprise in the afternoon telling him there is some documents to be sign ..... he make his way down and we gave him a BIG surprise ....

After the celebration he bring us down and treat us eat 猫山王 durian ..... is really good!!! Lanetar and I ate till so full .....

Went to pick TT today cos my Mama is having early appointment for her so Dearie have to go fetch her early unable to pick TT.  Thanks to my MIL whom send us back before having her dinner ..... went back home I bathe her, play with her and make her some food .......  after Dearie is back he pat her to sleep .....and *phew* finally another day of 二人世界.

No comments:

Post a Comment