Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 20 July 2009

Tuesday - Friday 14 - 17 Jul 09


Very busy at work for this week and nothing much to update .... no sumptuous meal, no buying of new staffs......but haha at work time we still find sometimes to relax ourselves ... taking picture, chit chatting, munching tidbits etc.

I feel I am less efficient I wonder why ... maybe tired of the work I have *LOL* well I guess sometimes some people will have this kind of feeling and I am one of them .....

Back at home I cook simple meals these few days ... cos we are really running out of idea where and what to eat .... tired to go out too. 

And I am busy with a BP at SMH .... sorting out of the stocks ... keep finger cross hope it will be a good one ... but I dun pin high hopes *LOL*

4 comments:

  1. me too... now im like a CS (clear shit) general worker rather than a CS (customer service)..

    i dun have a specific job scope now.. my job now is to cover ppl's work when they go on leave & MC (which is a very popular thingy in thic offc).. or either that, im clearing shit for them.. sian

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. U gals hv time to play with money. Keke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing to play with in office only money hahahahah :P

    ReplyDelete