Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 23 October 2008

Friday - 17 Oct 08

My FIL told us only yesterday (Thursday) night to go eat Fish Head Steamboat for dinner today I was unable to change my P/T maid schedule.  MIL suggest to cancel the maid schedule and go dinner but I was like "har" cant loh cos if she never come we will be handicap everything I can do on my own except ironing!  If i cancel her we will have no clothing to wear .... so I asked Dearie and TT to represent.

My BIL is going overseas to work till late December then will be back again ..... all of us will miss him again especially his family.  As for me I am home to wait for my p/t maid to finish her work and Dearie to pack dinner back to me. 

Good to have some time without TT as I could pack the place peacefully without she crying out for me kekeke ...........

21 comments:

  1. how much u pay for ur PT maid huh? what does she do and how much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. $10 per hr...do housework, open coconut etc. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. and they do whatever they can within this time lime or got quota set by home owner?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow midas u really remember my blog entry leh hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. san, I will tell her what to do when she first came ..... so she know roughly what are the things she will need to do weekly in between if have I have other things to do I will ask her to help and will pay her accordingly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. will they like purposely do things slowly, then do lesser things but still collect the same amount of $? not urs lah, but are there PT maids that will do such things?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine is fine ...... others I dunno leh never encounter last time I use a china lady she is GOOD! especially her cleaning skills on my window GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jas yes yes tat time i preggie hubby not in she help me open hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahah think i nv read tat part before haa~

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha.. i rem! seems like ur this pt maid not too bad ah...

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes she not bad so everytime when she come I will buy her some food to eat too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. my MIL likes our current PT cleaner too...will jio her go wet mkt buy vege. but i dun like her ever since she broke my photo frame...

    ReplyDelete
  13. do your PT maids have any limitations on where they go? Queenstown can or not?

    QQ, how often does ur PT maid come in?

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh sad ..... u ask her to pay mah?

    ReplyDelete
  15. no limitation ..... they go anywhere .....

    she come once a week every Friday use to be every Thursday .... but she go church on Thursday so she change to Friday

    ReplyDelete
  16. pay wat? she nvr admit...nobody saw too..hubby also bo chap..only me angry.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ai yo so poor thing leh ..... i buy you one next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i bought liao loh...u wanna pay me $7? hehehehehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  19. midas hahaha not a prob leh heehee

    ReplyDelete