Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 16 October 2008

Sunday - 12 Oct 08


Went to the market this morning cos I am going to cook next week!  As usual YTF is not to be miss cos Dearie love the toufu with fish paste.  Bought lotsa veggies too and I can cook porridge for TT.

Maybe due to late nights and heaty stuffs I ate days back my tooth started to ache.  Arghhh this is what I hate ..... quickly boil some barley water to drink at the same time can give some to TT.

I cook quite a big pot of porridge cos I could eat them for lunch and dinner cos I can't bite .... intend to bring it to my in laws place so that I can eat it but I am lazy to pack over.  Went to my in law's place I only eat a little bit of rice cos most of the dishes is quite hard and I dun really like to eat so I save some stomach space for my left over porridge and Alfred's birthday cake kekeke

Poor Alfred had a fever when he woke up yesterday (his actual birthday) so he didn't celebrate it with his cousin yesterday.  We have a mini one with him today and I didn't get him any present cos I really dunno what to buy for him lost of ideas so I gave him an Ang Bao hope that he can get something he like or he can save it in his Mighty Saver Account for his studies next time.

4 comments:

  1. when i saw the cake i first saw "happy birthday doremon" ahahhaah...then i saw the word alfred below.. ahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. muhahahahahaha you thought Doraemon birthday ah ahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah ya lor. i oso same like sandra.. a bit blur @ 1st

    ReplyDelete