Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 9 October 2008

Tuesday - 7 Oct 08


My boss let us go off early at 5pm .... so I called up dearie that I will go pick up TT since I am off early so he could make his way back home early too. 

Went over to Blk 416 to get this famous Boon Keng Fish Soup for dinner before heading to my in law's shop.  I forgot to tell the Auntie not to add bitter gourd cos I hate that arghhh silly me.  By the time I eat the food the soup not nice le .... *sigh* abit regretted ..... but their standard dropped too not so nice as before.

And I waited for about 20mins for the fish soup ....... not worth!  But i will try again next time give them one more chance ... if you happen to be there do try and let me know about your comment

2 comments:

  1. fish soup meh? i tot is curry hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. look like curry har ... hahah is the lighting in my plc bah

    ReplyDelete