Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 7 October 2008

Friday - 3 Oct 08

Today Jo is on leave so left only Auntie and me ...... Mr Ng came to pick up stuffs which was needed for this coming grading on Sat & Sun.  And we saw Auntie bring in a piece of paper and my guess auntie is resigning cos I heard my GM says:" why? HAHAHAHA" working here for about 5 years I roughly know how will my GM react when someone is resigning. 

Well I phoned Jo and told her she dun believe me .... shall see is it true cos we have not been notify yet.  And when I am back after lunch I realise like Auntie never come back anymore maybe she took half day leave and not resigning?  Shall update once i got news ........

Bought a pair of taekwondo shoes for my FIL for his birthday as it is light weight and flat so I think it would be good for him to learn his taiji hope he will like it.  And we will be going for dinner together as my BIL is back too! 

13 comments:

  1. aunty cannot stand that pple are stealing her tea bags and she got no rim of paper reserved for her!!!

    hee.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe...auntie cannot tahan u lah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. muhahahaha ...........san ya loh i guess so

    midas hahaha i never steal her things hahahh not me leh

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe she read ur blog leh...hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahah she dunno my blog lah muahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. nvm lah, for whatever reason.. aunty is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. eh but hor dunno confirm bo leh

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahah go ask her direct lah... disturb her hee~

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Eh, aunty.. u leaving ah?.... can i have your stapler?"

    heeee...........

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahahahah u two har brighten my days leh hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha, sandra... we are v bad hor.. but i'm sure theresa like it! wahaha~

    ReplyDelete