Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 28 October 2008

Saturday - 25 Oct 08


Got a msg from Diana last night and told me my orders for my baby Gap shoes and my ON clothing have arrived!  So I have arranged with her to get from her at Marina Square and at the same time pick up Hazel's orders.

1st time meeting Diana in person heheheh ...... so it is like a blind date .... hahaha seems like years ago when I meet up with Alamak chatters hahaha that feeling so funny!

Went over to Suntec and grab a bite cos am feeling hungry at the same time we are waiting for Hazel cos she is coming to town and will meet her at Centrepoint to pass her her orders. 

Took no. 36 down to Orchard and went Robinson to shop for some toys for TT ...... dun really like to shop at Robinson cos their nursery room is rather small and I have difficulties in finding a place to feed TT cos I am at level 6 where the children department is.  I love Taka the most hahaha .... cos they have big space of nursery room ......

After passing Hazel her clothing walk for awhile and I feel tired so we walked down to PS to get QQ rice for dinner on the way we met Weeli & Joey finally I saw familiar faces in Orchard.  Every time when I am in Orchard I didn't get to see them at all even they are there at the same time.

Watched our TVB series for the rest of the day and do some housework cos next day we will be out again and it would be long day again ..............

16 comments:

  1. i like the shoes.. so cute... how much is it har??

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute ya ... but TT cant fit in *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dun remember how much is it wor ... will update u till I find my list

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice shoes wor... o dear too small ya.. cannot wear liao then how? sell away?

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe i will sell away this is 12-18mths size!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wasted.. its so pretty..

    how much did u pay for it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wah... 12-18 mths so small ya. did they lable wrongly?

    ReplyDelete
  8. the shoes so cute...too bad cannot wear..

    ReplyDelete
  9. qq.. 12-18 months also cannot wear.. so weird.. how many cm.. if gwen can wear then i dun mind buy from u. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry.. i mean y their cutting so weird..

    ReplyDelete
  11. the shoes are very cute and pretty! U wanna sell?

    ReplyDelete