Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 15 October 2008

Saturday - 11 October 2008


我们去游泳loh!  Waited for this AquaDucks trial for quite sometimes thanks to mei from our Jan'08 motherhood thread mummy whom always coordinate all this trial programme for us really appreciate your effort!   And best of all she always have good lobang for us!  If you need any tupperware items you can look for her too hehehe ..... click here to go her blog and contact her

Wanted to join the 10am slot but cos we couldn't get a cab earlier on we reached The Pines only at 10.10am so I will still stick to the 10.30am slot.  Mei got huggies to sponsor us the Little Swimmer diaper too.

Aquaducks have complimentary trial check it out if you wanna let your baby try.  For TT she enjoyed very much at first I am still afraid that she might be afraid of the water and will grab hold tight of me but I am wrong hhahaha ....
 
Although is just a half an hour of programme TT is total shack out when I bath her under the shower she was lying on me totally relax and Dearie told me 1st time hassle free to wear diaper for her.  Cos usually she will turn here and there when we try to change her .... dearie say she is lying flat and shacked out!  As
for me I have to be alert of her when she is water with me hahaha so I am really tired.

3 of us went back home and ZzzZZZzzzZZ all the way till late evening hahahaha ....

Happy Birthday to my dearest nephew - Alfred Goh and my best pal(makan buddy) - Ah tiew.

10 comments:

  1. she like to play with water hahaha ..... sometime bath till dun wanna get up

    ReplyDelete
  2. u welcome! TT enjoyed placing the toy car and toy hippo into her mouth. btw, can i copy the group photos for the write-up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mei of cos u can :) have you send the photo into huggies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. qq, not yet. huggies not yet replied me, who to send to. hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i see hahaha i dun have any nice shots from TT cos she so fascinated by her car!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the one when the bit the car is good shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahha the car windscreen hot is TT hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  8. qq, email the photo and caption to me. i nid to submit the photos to huggies by 1nov08.

    ReplyDelete