Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 19 October 2008

Wednesday - 15 October 2008


Went NTUC to shop before meeting Dearie at Bedok interchange ...... I am going to try the Mandarin chicken rice today.  Brought 3 packets and 1 is for Lester to try ..... after eating both of find the rice is good but chicken wise not too good as Lester says maybe is "kept" too long.

For me I added an egg I find it oily cos he put the sesame oil on my egg!!! Arghhhhh that makes my egg yolk "wet" and become NUA NUA which I dun like it!  Presentation of the food is good ..... they actually pack it nicely just that when we are on our way back hahah the whole pack become LUANZ inside when my in law drove us back. 

I saw some customer whom eat there the presentation quite good ..... and there is a small write up on the two men that they once worked in Mandarin Hotel before.  If you happen to be there do give a try and let me know how you feel about it heeeee cos different ppl have diff taste

14 comments:

  1. the stall is at bedok interchange hawker ctr?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup the 2 men selling work there b4

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup yup ..... is at the chwee kuay that stretch

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmmmm ....... i think is newly open or they shifted?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh. i also dunno. long time never go downtown east liao. but i think if eat in mandarin hotel still nicer, :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh...ok, will try if got passby hehe..how much did u pay for tat pkt of rice with egg?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think is $3.50 I forgot kekekke

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok, at least not nice also not heart pain hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  9. go and buy women's weekly nov-08 issue. got one-for-one dining deals. inside got one-for-one chatterbox.

    ReplyDelete