Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 16 October 2008

Monday - 13 Oct 08



Quite busy lately especially work cos we are trying to meet our dead line for churning out the results for collection next week, Monday blues *sigh* but still gotta finished my work.

Went back home and I quickly cook our dinner ..... was always thinking what to cook for dinner since after my lunch.  I cook the YTF with dao jiu, fried the tou fu and cook cauliflower with ketchup.  No soup for today ..... I missed my MIL's bai cai tou with dried cuttlefish I have one bowl at SZ mei's place last Friday YUMMY I love that soup!  Shall cook it when I am free ..... cos lately I am so heaty!


TT's flesh is so sweet till she attract mosquito to kiss her .... and everytime she got kiss my mosquito I will be worried cos everytime it will leave like pus inside.  This time I notice that it is swollen on her feet!!!  Poor baby .... really heart pain to see her like that .... I applied cream given by his PD everyday.  Hope that all mosquito leave her alone ............

14 comments:

  1. how about buying those mossie repellent, electric kinds? the kind i use, where it emits a sound and mossies will not come?

    ReplyDelete
  2. qq, how abt get those mosquito repellent spray (but must check, not all suitable. must find those suitable for 6mths and above). or the mosquito patches? SMH BP having now. I'm also considering getting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah sprays not safe for kids, thats why i suggest the electric one. humans wouldnt be affected by the sound and most importantly, no fumes to inhale..

    ReplyDelete
  4. not my house kanna one is my MIL shop and where TT's cot is har no power point de :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. mei have the price been revised? cos I bought the same one at Unity only 8.50+ and kidscottage selling $12 i think

    ReplyDelete
  6. i bought spray oso leh ..... it says safe for babies

    ReplyDelete
  7. how abt growing insect eating plant @ home? not sure how effective thou :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. eh .... Jas not my home .... is in the shop

    ReplyDelete
  9. orh.. then ask ur mil to grow tat?

    ReplyDelete
  10. kidscottage emailed me, telling me the revised price for 36 pcs. come up to 0.26cents per piece. slightly cheaper than the other seller in BP.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jas but in the shop not so nice .........

    ReplyDelete
  12. theresa, its a small plant only... u can put in a small pot and place near TT>.


    hey the plug hor, it works within a radius one, no need to put right next to TT one..

    ReplyDelete