Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 14 October 2008

Thursday - 9 Oct 2008


Went over to Blk 85 Bedok cos I have finished watching  my previous TVB series - 当狗爱上猫 is time to change a new series.  While waiting for Dearie at Blk 85 I went to rent the disc and we are watching the everyone is talking about it show that is - 糖心风暴之家好月圆.  It cost me $49 for the whole series 40 episode kekeke I got a shocked hahaha cos is the most ex rental I paid so far.  Heeheh well I think is worth it cos is a nice show and of cos is our hobbies to watch TVB series.

We ordered fried oyster and chicken wings to share and as usual I have the Chai chee Porriage and Dearie choose BAK CHO MEE.  I feel great cos is been quite awhile we dine out without TT kekeke ... but we will always choose place which is near my in laws place so that we could pick her up easily.

I think soon we will be tired of the place le ....... trying to find somemore nice food there ..... any good recommendation so that we could go before picking up TT?

11 comments:

  1. 糖心风暴之家好月圆 is really nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bak chor mee looks good leh!! the chicken wings too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tis show is nice...u shld tell me earlier, hubby has the whole series no need to pay $49...but hor, is cantonese one got chinese subtitles..the Dog love Cat one we also hv..now he watching shi da ming pu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved their porridge...but long Q leh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah so much nice food in e east... haha westerners no such luck i suppose... =P

    i din even have time to watch part1! busy with girl and dun wan her to have e habit of watching serials like me... hahaha later "mia tuck che" siao liao

    ReplyDelete
  6. midas my husband dunno cantonese and he lazy read subtitle .....

    ReplyDelete
  7. standard drop liao leh ..... very salty

    ReplyDelete
  8. muhahahaha TT watch with us but she not long de .... hahahaha awhile only she go find things to play

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya nice ... watch 1/4 liao already BTH michelle hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. she got many more patterns nearer to the end of the show...auntie Sa's daugther also a b*tch hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahahahah ya I read abt it oso .... arghhh so many HUAI REN inside

    ReplyDelete