Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 2 October 2008

Wednesday - 1 Oct 08


Was telling Chane that we could smell the nice fragrance of sambal chilli, curry, long tong smell when we walk home from sz mei's place yesterday and today I have longtong for meals!

My immediate neighbour (next door) Shariffa sms me ask me if I am at home actually I am still in lala land hahaha.  Woke up to open the door and she came over with a big bag of food!  She bring longtong, chicken wings, sambal prawn and some tarts over ai yo so much food! 

Well is good cos we can save it for dinner as well ..... we had it as brunch and dinner for the day.  Hubby suaku first time eating long tong after trying it he find it nice!  I love the sambal prawn cos the chilli is shiok wonder will she teach me how to make that!

Today is Children's Day can say is TT day as well but we didn't bring her out ... no present too.  I am at home washing bedsheets doing some cleaning up.  Well I think to TT everyday is also her day hahaha ........hereby I wish all babies, children a very happy children's day and all malay friends out there Selemat Hari Raya!   Thanks to Shariffa the wonderful food you made SEDAP!


8 comments:

  1. he seldom buy food from malay stall har? lontong is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he only eat mee rebus and mee soto ... both thing nia nasi lemak oso seldom eat de .... cos got kuning he dun eat

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... me also first time eat longtong leh... haha my neighbour gave us... i knew of it la... but it never came to my mind to buy it and eat... coz i prefer mee/bee hoon so i ate mee siam/rebus or at most tahu goreng... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow........!! i like the sambal prawnie...!!!!!
    Oh my god!!!!!
    drooling liao......... so fortunately of u.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. until she is in secondary, everyday can be her day!


    i'm drooling at the sambal prawns...

    ReplyDelete
  6. eh .... i dun really tahu goreng think that is my last in my mind hehehehe ...... ya i guess my husband oso like mee beehoon stuffs

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya i have great neighbours ard my estate heheheh :) I am so glad to know them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahah i love the smabal chilli!!!

    ReplyDelete