Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 16 October 2008

Goodbye my dearest friend - Mr Ong Ban Guan

                        This is the one and only picture I have with Mr Ong Ban Guan



Pick up the very 1st call when I reached office it is the saddest shocking news for the start of the day.  He passed away due to heart attack the news is so shock that I couldn't accept it and broke into tears.

Mr Ong Ban Guan - the oldest TKD practitioner in our Federation.  He is just like a kind Grandpa to me I really miss him!  He will always give me a lift back home whenever he is near the office and take good care of me when I am pregnant.  No more of him calling me every now and then .... even during lunch time he know where I will be ..... no more of  loh soh-ness from him, no more gossiping with him, he is gone to another world. 

He was here last Friday unfortunately I am on leave I didn't get to see him he
in the pink of health despite at the age of  72.  He was well-liked by many people because he is friendly, easy going and pleasant to be with.

Mr Ong is a good coach teaching in various places he is humble, respectful and compassionate.  He is always on the beat by coming by to office to learn new TKD pattern from my GM this scenario couldn't be seen anymore .......

My deepest
condolences to Mr Ong’s bereaved family and wishes them strength in coping heartbreaking loss

Farewell Mr Ong .... you will always be remembered in my heart forever.

20 Oct 1935 - 15 Oct 2008









No comments:

Post a Comment