Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 23 October 2008

Tuesday - 21 Oct 08


This one look better right?  And got Archar inside so I like ..... had this chicken rice located at Eunos Blk 7 when I helped my cousin Tricia to deliver the Old navy baby clothing that the boss's sister ordered.

Since I am there I ordered the chicken rice for dinner...... is yummy but when I turned in at around 12am ...... 12.30am I woke up breaking into cold sweat and LS.  Dearie say he got a shocked when I came out of the room kneeling down and my face turn pale.

Ran into kitchen to get 2 PO CHAI pills for me and pour me a cup of warm water and get me to eat that.  I feel so cold suddenly and wrapped myself with 2 blanket and sleep thru till next morning.  TT woke up when I am eating the medicine guess she know something wrong with mummy.  Dearie make some milk for TT and she fell asleep beside me after she finished her milk. 

I must get well cos I am on leave tomorrow I dun wanna waste my leave and I am meeting Penny, Peiying and Huijia out for shopping.

11 comments:

  1. goodness.... u got food poisoning from the chicken rice ah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. o dear... are u ok after the po chai pills? got see dr?

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe its the achar. you better liao?

    ReplyDelete
  4. tat chicken rice stall got appear in newspaper/tv one rite? can't recall the foodie show name...but i tried b4 quite nice...maybe evening time liao the chicken not fresh anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya loh cos I only ate that for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya better le after the po chai pills

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe .... hmmmm but i like leh but hubby having same food

    ReplyDelete
  8. is call Eng Kee ya is nice .... and I agree with you yes it might be too long cos SZ mei and I ate another stall b4 then we also not feeling good after we had chicken rice for dinner. Think evening time cannot eat chicken rice :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah, maybe the chicken/ rice not fresh liao..

    ReplyDelete