Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 9 October 2008

Wednesday - 8 Oct 08

Not much appetite so i told dearie to buy his own dinner and I shall have some bread will do.  Guess what he buy..... he bought Mandarin Hotel chicken rice from Bedok hawker loh! 

I told him to buy for me one of these days to eat on Sunday when we saw the newly open stall he told me NO!  And today he bought for himself ....... .

So angry loh ... and according to him it taste normal hahah nothing to rave about .... hhahaha I shall try it one of these days hmmm different people have different taste bud.  I am quite sleepy and tired today So I told him i wanna sleep early .... in the end I still sleep this late ..... I only went to bed at 12am wonder is it good to have PC being done up ..... as for TT she is in her lala land at 9.00pm!

10 comments:

  1. hahahaha..... cos that day he feel like eating, then u say eat bread only.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. he really KNS hahahaha find the day where i dun feel like eating hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will get to see him on 18 hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. keke next time when he dun feel like eating, u buy something nice to eat as well..

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah theresa, hubby bully u leh. hee~
    TT v guai hor, sleep so early.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah TT slept so early?? mine... earliest 10.30pm.... pengz

    ReplyDelete
  7. i dun think he have time that he didnt wanna eat wor .... muahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. sometime she hyper can play with me till 1am leh!!! but mostly sleep early

    ReplyDelete