Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 7 October 2008

Thursday - 2 Oct 08

















Finally after a long wait of my com .... it arrived today!  Ask my boss to let me go off early cos the repairman can make it only at early evening so I must be home to receive it!

Thanks to Mr Ong whom gave me a lift home so that I could be in time to received my CPU.  My PC have been lying in the study rooms for months and I couldn't play my favourite game - Sims2 at all. 

Thanks to Lester too for helping me in "treating" this PC so that I could use for it sometimes back till it really died off!  And I could play my sims2 every night at least for about 15mins cos I have TT now must accompany her sometimes too.

And today's dinner is easy I bought Terriyaki bento set from the Eunos MRT ..... easy to eat also and need not wait for hubby to come back.  By the time he is back I have my meals and I can take care of TT while he can eat in peace ..... dearie I got good to you right?

No comments:

Post a Comment