Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 20 October 2008

Thursday - 16 Oct 08

Went Bedok again ... cos am meeting my cousin - Tricia to collect my Old Navy baby clothing that I bought online together with her.  And she pass down more of Faith clothing for TT ..... WOW TT have so much clothing now.  Cousin Tricia told me some clothing Faith only wear like a few times and couldn't fit in anymore children really grow up fast!  And her no. 2 in her tum tum now is a boy so cannot wear Faith's clothing.

After meeting her at my in law's shop I waited for Dearie to pack dinner today we tried one stall that sell nasi lemak.  I observed for 2 days that the Q is never ending so we wanted to try it I shared my packet with my MIL hmmmm rice is still ok, chicken wing not that good, otah so so ..... I like best is the chilli which is packed seperately and there is ikan billis inside with onion. 

Overall is so so only normal but is very cheap $3 for 4 dishes ...... compare to Punggol Nasi Lemak 4 dishes can easily come up around $5-$6.  So everytime i buy 2 packet it will be around $11.00+.  Will not be going to the market during weekend so more tasting of outside food for next week .......

11 comments:

  1. tanjong pagar market nasi lamak only $2.30. long Q too. you can try next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ate before heheheh to me oso so so nia leh

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesterday i went online and see.. so tempeted to buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya ya... ON having sale fro 3 days i think... tempt u again haa

    ReplyDelete
  5. yhahahha ya I bought 4 pcs of my own clothing hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah. theresa, i find it v hard to order adults clothes leh. bb ones v easy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. jas cos i know my size is PLUS size hahahah so easy

    ReplyDelete
  8. not necessary lah theresa, coz the US size may be different.
    dun buy too much hor.. i rem u are planning fonot necessary lah theresa, coz the us size may be different.
    dun buy too much hor.. i rem u are planning for #2 leh. hee~

    ReplyDelete
  9. not necessary lah theresa, coz the us size may be different.
    dun buy too much hor.. i rem u are planning for #2 leh. hee~

    ReplyDelete
  10. not necessary lah theresa, coz the us size may be different.
    dun buy too much hor.. i rem u are planning for #2 leh. hee~

    ReplyDelete