Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 16 October 2008

Tuesday - 14 Oct 08


Mum is cooking today ..... hehehe Yes I am cooking today ... if you notice I usually only cook on Monday and Tuesday.  kekeke cos I want my loves one to eat the freshness of the food .... dun really like to store in fridge I also dunno why maybe I should store it sometimes cos anytime will have food to eat!

Ok today I cook brocolli with crabstick, onion eggs and I steam the fish ..... Dearie enjoying the onion eggs while I prefer the broccoli heeee.... really have to come up with new dishes so that he won't get sick of it! 

Same old thing nothing much to update ..... after food is play time with TT and our TV time ...... was so glue to the new series we rented and we watch till 1am+ ..... arghhhh so tired ............

3 comments:

  1. the steam fish looks tasty. i like tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love tomatoes too ..... i make breakfast to work every morning now and it include tomato in the sandwich too

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah.. the fish looks yummy wor

    ReplyDelete