Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 20 October 2008

Saturday - 18 Oct 08

                                   Presenting TT with her BLOATED diapers hahaha                                                           Sam & I Took MRT down to Clementi to meet Sandra and the rest of the multiply khakis .... I only met Sandra the rest are all 1st time meet up!  Excuse me if I couldn't remember your name ladies, I am so pai sei that some know me and I didn't know you so sorry!

Went to shop in NTUC 1st while waiting for sam(midas), Cheryl(mudpie) and geokping(GeokPing) then we took 2 cabs to Hazel(lurvesunday)'s place.  We are lucky that we reached there early cos it started to pour when we are waiting for them to open the gate for us.

Was a little disappointed to see the rain cos TT cannot go for her swim but fear not the rain stopped ... hehehe so I changed TT and off she go with Dearie for a dip.

We prepared quite alot of food and lucky the food is just nice .... and both me and Dearie love Hazel's mum's pineapple rice SEDAP! I do love the cheese cake, mushroom and the chicken kebabs.

Was feeling tired when we reached home so is TT hehehe ..... Sleep only after my hair is dry ...... another long day tomorrow again .......I was very happy to meet up with all the ladies ...... thanks for adding me in Hazel, my family & I do enjoyed it very much nice knowing all the multiply khakis! 


Happy Nine months old TT!!


***I know I am very slow in blogging ...... please excuse me cos I have lotsa work to do at work

21 comments:

  1. why never take pic of TT in her sexy red bikini!!! (and the cute hood to match) hee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh have have hahaha forget to post up hahah let me do it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah... i oso wanna go... looks like fun leh haa~

    ReplyDelete
  4. so hot and sexy wor! hahah nv post pic ya QQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey...jenny just told me...u & her r good frens from CCHB, hahaha...we r oso close frens...her "lesbian" fren...tats wat her sis alwas calls us...haha.
    no wonder when i 1st met u at clementi ntuc i was like..u lookkk soooo familiar..but cannot remb where i hv met u b4...& didnt dare to ask u...tot mayb i remb wrongly....
    "yuan lai" last time u & ah quek (aka quek wan hong) oso on r good frens....so kind of like met b4 lah...im ah quek's cousin...mayb it might ring a bell to u...or u hv forgotten liao...kekekeke
    well, next time gathering i can jio jenny to come liao..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. heheh TT likes to swim.. and i like the part where her diapers got bloated!! u never take pics of that? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAH ya Cheryl Jenny told me too hahahha yes we even went out together b4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes i did hahah is in my hp will post it up tomolo hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok Hazel hahahah the bloated diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wahahhaha how come bloated? normal diaper?

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute TT, how nice got BBQ gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  12. so farnie... ahahhaah...

    jaslyn, yeah normal. NTUC didnt have the swim diaper..

    ReplyDelete
  13. u hv msn rite?
    add me on msn...kekeke
    cherylcsk@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. sand.. ya, v hard to find the swim diaper wan. hahah brought matt for swimming once. nv wear diaper.
    coz he is always consitpated. so not scared tat he will poo. wahahah but then the shorts we let him wear got elastic band for the legs area.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ya normal diaper i scare she poo poo .... she always poo hahahah so scare loh

    ReplyDelete
  16. can join us next time :) I think all multiply ladies welcome all to join :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Teresa, u can try to buy the swim diaper from Bumwear. I let Aven wear it when go to swim. http://www.bumwear.com/shopping/clothdiaper/catalog.htm?category=20

    ReplyDelete
  18. I bought the little swimmer huggies diaper le

    ReplyDelete
  19. is it good? do u hv msn? mine is sokefurn@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete