Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 28 October 2008

Sunday - 26 Oct 08


Reached Shunli & Peiying house at around 1.30pm ...... Bird is already there and follow by Peichun and then Penny & family.  Penny said that she have yet to visit Shunli's place so we have this mini gathering at his place.  Their maid prepared so much food for us and I came with cocktail hot dog with cheese cos there are quite a number of children around and i guess they will like it and Penny cooked a big pot of soup is yummy, Peichun bought some sugar rolls too the kids love it!

Peiying's maid cooked fried rice for lunch and cook bee hoon for dinner really alot of food is feasting again I think I will gain more weight over this weekend hahahah ....

Cousin Nicole called up and told me that Granny admitted hospital while we are partying and ask me to look for my mummy cos they couldn't reach her.  Times really flies ....... night falls and we left their place at around 11+pm as for the husbands is their night out today .... they have 2nd round to go.  TT and I went back home to zzzzzzzzzz while dearie join them out for drink till ....... wee hours ......

12 comments:

  1. woo.. hahah guess the adults and children are having lots of fun :)
    btw, is your granny ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is having liver problem :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. before she is admitted already got prob liao huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no leh not prob ... only my auntie discover she is a bit yellow

    ReplyDelete
  5. o dear... so scary. but nv let her know right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. not yet ... now say need operation leh

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope her condition will improve and able to go home :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. btw.. my friend was telling me that last time dr also say her dad got colon cancer.. can only live for 6 months... end up he survive for more than 3 yrs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sigh thats why I doubt that Dr!

    ReplyDelete