Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 28 October 2008

Friday - 24 Oct 08


Went home happily cos is FRIDAY and we will be having super long weekend for this week!  My p/t maid came quite early but my 2 precious came back home late!  Dearie gotta work OT and he only manage to fetch TT only at around 10+pm. 

By the time they reached home my p/t maid left already ..... she missed TT too .... almost every Friday she will play with her for awhile before she go.  And TT love to smile at her every time and that melt her heart too.

My 2 bao bei came back home around 10+pm and I only had my dinner at that time too ...... after dinner we play with TT while watching tv too. 

Watch her in action video here

No comments:

Post a Comment