Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 9 October 2008

Monday - 6 Oct 08

I have ordered this float for TT at the bulk purchase from SGmotherhood forum haha wonder will TT will like it I am so excited and can't wait to bring her for a swim.

Is a busy Monday cos after grading I will have lotsa generating results to be done.  Time passes very fast when you are busy which I like!  Dearie and I are headache cos we do not know what to have for dinner, he told me to order Mcdonald for dinner.

Sz mei sms me and told me Ms Toh is going over to her place and wanted to see TT cos is been along time since she last see TT and she misses her!  We miss you too Ms Toh but the call is late cos my parents coming over to pass me something and they miss TT  too ..... 2 weeks they never see this grand-daughter of theirs.  When TT & dearie came back home I went to make the order but they say due to over whelming respond they are unable to take our orders!

Dearie asked me to order KFC as well .... so i used the flyers and choose what I am going to order.  Seriously I feel that KFC service sucks..... over the phone I ordered BUDDY meal and when I received the food is PARTY meal ..... there are 8pcs of chicken!  OMG!  I am so hungry and I just accept without checking the items stupid me *sigh*.  I eat 2 small wings and 1 breast meat and I am so full .... my poor hubby will have to finish the rest!  hehehe tell me how you won't gain weight?

15 comments:

  1. how much did u pay.....

    if u pay buddy price and get party meal, i wouldnt complain.. hahaha... u can keep left overs to cook ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah, order buddy meal get party meal. if u pay oni the price of buddy meal, den tan dio liao... :p leftover can shred the chicken n cook porridge eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. san no leh i paid $23 in all :(

    agnes ai ya I never think of that cos I find so oily .... my hubby finished all the chicken ahhahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. QQ, how much u pay for the float? I bought similar one (orange fish) from Giant. i think ~$4.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to ask...you say you order buddy meal from the coupon???
    That is not for delivery order. That is for Dine-in. Delivery only the top right hand corner that part.
    They also ku-ku...They should double check with you about the order...That day I order Couple meal B but when arrive is Couple meal A so I call up to complain then they say will bring the burger over but I have to return 2 pcs chicken....Faint...Is their fault loh...listen wrongly....Normally they will double check one with you the items after making order ..but recently one like dun have...services different from Mac a lot...=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. $4!!!! I paid $11.80 with a pump given wor

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah i agar agar cos i remember there is what buddy meal or couple meal I forgot which is which so i just say buddy meal hahaha .... but then again their service sucks loh :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh ok...Very confusing sometime....cos they got different type of meal....hehe...ya loh...their services very bad sometime...=(

    Btw, can I link you up at my blog???

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah... TT must be really happy. can go for a dip in the pool liao :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think the $7.80 is for the pump bah... cos pump also need $ rite..

    ReplyDelete
  11. yup yup cant wait to bring her hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmmmm i think so bah i just order hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  13. wah ur hubby ate so many pcs still so slim ah... hahaha you too din put on weight ah despite e feastings u had (i saw from ur blog la)... me ah.. eat or no eat also put on!!! sianz... how to have #2... sighz...

    haha think TT will not wanna go home after the dip!

    ReplyDelete
  14. har i never put on meh ..... i think i put on lot leh

    ReplyDelete