Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Friday - 12 June 09


Dunno why I am so happy at work today ..... we went over to Kallang Food Centre to have our lunch and we came across this drink .... and my colleague and I open up and drink in office when we are near to knock off ....... I have RED face and my GM is looking at me muhahahahah so fun!

And after work I went home to wait for my PT maid after she come I went over to SZ mei house and on the way I saw Norman and told him that we are going to have porridge supper later and ask him and Frances to join us. 

But cos TT is sleepy .... and fell asleep while waiting we give a miss and ask LL, Chane, Frances and Norman to go ahead ....... so sorry guys ..... my TT is sleepy that is why can't join .....

For us we are home ...... watching TV, playing games ........ kinda boring ......

5 comments:

  1. haha... u start friday happy hour so early ah... still at work start liao ah? hee//

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah.. i tot i happening, go drinking on tue night.. u more happening than me.. drink in offc

    ReplyDelete