Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Thursday - 11 June 09


Is 1st day of PC show ...... so we decided to go look see ..... thought it might not be crowded but we are wrong *LOL* alot ... is just seems like a weekend to me... weekend will be worse!

Walk around .... cos I am interested to get a MP3 or MP4 player ... so I could listen to my fav song when I am taking a bus for a long journey.  Saw Samsung MP4 it looks cool to me ... ut I am retard in this kind of device *LOL* Dearie bought that for me as our 6th Anniversary together.

Walking around Samsung booth cos I came across the Samsung monitor .... and I bought one for Dearie as a present too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment