Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 11 June 2009

Sunday - 7 June 09

Woke up only at around 11am .... and Mama called me yesterday when I am in JB telling me that she wanna visit Sentosa.  So Dearie and I decided to bring her there in the afternoon..... do some laundry and gave her a call.

She told me that she dun wanna go anymore cos is raining ..... SZ mei called and asked if we wanna join her and Hon for prawn mee.  Since we have not taken our breakfast we shall have brunch with them.

Headed to Jalan Sultan Prawn Mee located at Geylang Lor 1 .... miss eating that cos I use to go there when our office is at Stadium.  Price have increase no more $4 ... it start at $5 now .... meaning I long time no go there eat liao!!!

After the brunch we went over to visit Mama .... Brother is there too so I play with my nephew and TT.  Papa always came back with lotsa food when he is out .... he bought fruits and tibits back for us ..... we didn't stay long cos we are not parking at Free parking(Sun) lot today. 

Didn't go to in law's place too .... so we went over to SZ mei house to sing, play MJ and thanks Garen for the dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment