Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Friday - 5 June 09

It was a busy day at work today ..... lotsa stuffs.  One tournament after another ..... *sigh* no more slacking for me hahaha I miss the days when we all slack!  Oh well is a good thing too when we are busy cos time passes very fast.

I left office only at around 615pm and make my trip down to Kg Ubi CC to sign up the flea mart on 21st June 09(Sun).  Hope the crowd is good this time cos there is also an event going on target crowd is around 2000.  Hope my stocks will move fast .... cos alyssacloset got no business hahah maybe I am not aggressive enough in advertising strongly.

Was given time off by Dearie to play MJ with Garen, Donald, YZ & SZ so we went over to Garen's place after I finished some simple household chores.

Thanks to Garen for preparing dinner for us ... is yummy!  Went back home after 2 games cos we plan to go JB tomorrow and all of us need our beauty sleep.

But when I reached home I still watch TV, walking around *LOL* didn't rest till around 2+am .....

7 comments: