Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 26 June 2009

Thursday - 25 Jun 09



Was still on MC ...... I am extremely tired so no choice have to send TT to my in law side ... cos she woke up twice crying out loud which makes me feel very tired.  So Dearie send TT to my in law in order to let me catch my rest.

Woke up only at 12+ to 1pm although I asked Dearie to wake me up at 11am.... cook porridge for my brunch ..... easy to settle when I am alone.  Decided to pack up my place which is in a mess ...... and at the same time I have dig out a few more old photos that I took years ago and some childhood photos.  It bring back some memories ..... especially the one taken with my Grandma.

Had dinner at PP with Dearie and TT ......and went to do some window shopping before we go back home.  TT seems ok now ...... and we manage to know the cause of the fever .... is she is teething now!!!  I think total around 4 or 6 teeth including her molar growing out together ....poor baby so lethargic these few days hope she can get well soon.

2 comments:

  1. grow teeth can eat more things hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first pix looks exactly like mine when im a small girl attending wedding dinner.. lol
    and the dress the lady is wearing in the 3rd pix.. i have a dress with similiar design & color.. ahaha

    ReplyDelete