Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 8 June 2009

Tuesday - 2 June 09


Went over to visit Mama after work ..... called earlier and told Papa we will be going over for dinner since he said that he wanted to cook.

I am of cos the first to reach before Dearie and TT .... chatted with Mama for awhile and afraid that she might be hungry I asked her to eat first but she say she wanna wait for my Dearie.

At around 7.30pm I think she is really hungry haha and she wanna eat her dinner just nice Dearie and TT reached.  So we have dinner together ....... and I get to know my maid cook all the food. 

I love her Tofu patty is very nice ... heard Papa say that Mama have been pinching to eat when my maid is cooking. She cook nice soto as well .... Dearie love it ... but not to my liking cos soto is always oily which I dun like it.  Overall thumbs up for her cooking ..... but I feel that they are more to those 重口味.  Shall see what she cook next time ......

 

5 comments: