Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 11 June 2009

Tuesday - 9 June 09


Went Robinson with Jo after work .... gonna wait for Dearie cos we are going to look for present.  Shopped with Jo before Dearie come .... she bought 2 bags and I am very tempt to buy one too which looks good!  Decided not too ... cos I still have lots at home and I have not really pack up which are the one I am saying bye bye to.

After Dearie reached Jo decided to go home cos she still need to get some stuffs for her son ..... so we went round cityhall but nothing attract us.  As I am attending meeting with SZ mei at 830pm we went for our dinner very quickly after seeing nothing.

We headed to B1 - Streets Cafe for dinner.  I order a stone pot rice and Dearie as usual boring (I say boring cos he always eat that!) soupy wan ton mee.  The rice is good ..... hmmm same style like clay-pot rice.  Went back to have meeting at 830pm with SZ mei ..... and after the meeting I played half round of MJ with Garen and her friend went back home with TT to have an early rest.

14 comments:

  1. u like to play MJ very much hor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy first, bye bye later.. hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, buy first, bye later. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. like me.. buy first, bye later.. but the bye never come.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bye bye comes when i wanna buy more and find no space for it. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. i stuff bags inside bag & push all under my bed.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muhahahaha wow ..... but hor I got little storage place leh hahaha no under the bed :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. for fun loh ... hahahha so that i wont get senile LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. my storage more limited lor.. sharing room with the maid, which means to say.. i only got half a room.. alot of my stuffs brought over from my own plc, is still packed in many boxes & chuck in my sis's FIL's room

    sis's storeroom oso half-flooded with my heels which im not wearing it now, and i keep buying shoes.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha.... i like that.. my late grandma used to say tt too

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL .... I have lotsa shoes oso ..... I love buying shoes too hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  12. tt's the problem with woman.. my previous landlord went india for 2wks holiday and when he came back, he saw me hijack 3/4 of his shoe rack & few more boxes stacking on the floor, he make so much noise & comment on his msn "how many woman out thr has 30pairs of shoes?" hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Muhahahahah tats funny hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  14. ya.. then i stare at him & tell him.. "my cousin got 200+ pairs of heels" and he stare at me & shake his head.. hahaa

    ReplyDelete