Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Saturday - 6 June 09


Woke up to check the traffic condition from one.motoring there is jam but still we decided to go for it.  We have planned what should we do when we go JB *LOL* and I have to get my spectacles done cos is not done properly when I purchase it just before Chinese New Year.

Bought a few pairs of shoes there as well just before CNY is very nice so wanna go get some too.  Headed to City Square while waiting for Garen went Old Town for our brunch SZ mei & I have Prawn Mee which Garen highly recommend, Dearie had Curry Mee and YZ had Assam Laksa, ordered their Garlic Toast for TT too .... she love it!

Went to have fries, nugget and drinks with Garen at Mary Brown when she reached.... bought some egg tart, lao po bing and chicken pie for breakfast tomorrow.  Garen is expert in JB so we followed her car she stopped suddenly at a road side which puzzled Dearie & I.  She is gonna get us Chendol.... we didnt finish it cos is very sweet.

Headed to Jusco for some groceries shopping ... bought diapers back and chewing gum back *LOL* I miss eating chewing gum.  After we left Jusco we went for car wash .... is only RM8.00 went over to Holiday Inn for some shopping.

We wanted to go out of JB at 3pm but the jam is terrible so we decided to stay on and we went for a nice dinner.  We had stingray, cereal stingray, hotplate toufu, fried kway tiao, lala, doumiao, prawn paste chicken  and giant juices.  It cost us only RM135 cheap right?  Went out of JB at around 9pm and clearing of custom is quite fast.  Headed to Hougang after JB.


                                                       His hair nice anot?

Suppose to come out of JB at 3pm so that we could attend Franco's son - Franson's 1st month baby shower.  Reached there at around 9.30pm ..... most of the guests have left ... Coco, Bryan and Danson stayed on to wait for me ..... thanks pals! 

I was shocked to see my dear friend had his hair done in BOMB BA kind .... I pull his hair to check whether is he wearing a wig. *LOL* Nice hair do .... he said that have to sit in the saloon for hours!!! Kill me ..... I do rebonding 3hours I cant take it already he have to sit longer!

His son is so cute ... handsome boy looks more like his mummy!  Try carrying him hahah I am not use to it cos TT is more steady when she is born cos TT is bigger in size so is easy to carry.... to me he is very fragil I am not use to it heee..... wonder if I have my number 2 will be like TT anot big in size easy to carry! ho ho ho

8 comments:

  1. the prawn mee looks veri shiok..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah your fren very brave to do afro hair. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Yuzheng? His hair..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. midas very nice ..... SG Old Town's prawn mee not very good this one shiok cos is spicy :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya loh hahaha I cant even have the guts to do that LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes Jenny is Yuzheng LOL ...... nice hor ... cos he is doing business in Bugis so his customer can spot him easily LOL

    ReplyDelete