Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 25 June 2009

Wednesday - 24 Jun 09

I have my routine check up for thyroid today .... so I went over to my in law place since I am still early for the appointment .... TT is still a bit feverish and she is so lethargic ..... no smile .... no active ... just lying on bed .....

But when I about to leave for appointment she kept on calling me ... "mummy ... Mummy..... " non stop ... so sneak out of my in law's place.  Dr Lee told me about my last results .... is slightly better ... hope that today's result will be good.  And good thing is I lost weight .... 3kg ... not bad leh hahaha ..... tats the happy thing he felt.  He is concern too whether I am planning for number 2 .... I say NO! *LOL* 

Dr Lee is kind enough to give me 2 days MC to rest cos ... he say I look tired and I told him about TT.  So he ask me to rest well as we will get tired more easily compare to others.  Went back to my in law's place to pick TT back ..... thanks to my MIL whom sent me home .... 辛苦了 she need to mend the housework, shop and taking care of 3 grandchildren (including TT)  now cos my in laws have sent the maid back. 

Napped with TT till 5+pm and start cooking for dinner .... Coco dropped by for dinner too ... have simple mee sua soup for dinner cos that's the only thing that TT can eat now .... hope she get well soon ......
 

13 comments:

  1. hope TT'll feel better soon. How come still having fever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh....i see u everyday eat gd food also can lose weight??

    ReplyDelete
  3. u din tell him u always chiong until 4am meh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha..... sam, spot on man.. heee...

    ReplyDelete
  5. so when no. 2?! hhehehehe rabbit or dragon. kaka

    ReplyDelete
  6. teething time .... thats why fever .... notice it when she cry out loud LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. where got everyday eat good food? Doc told me my thyroid stable my weight will decrease .....good sign ho ho ho

    ReplyDelete
  8. where got always ... only that weekend leh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Drinking is leisure .... tats why i no drunk ....

    ReplyDelete
  10. rabbit year .... dragon = danger preggy woman liao heehee

    ReplyDelete
  11. teething time hor they get fever alot more easily. muz tk care. juz monitor and if nd be, see pd.

    ReplyDelete