Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Wednesday - 27 May 09


                                                  My Dearie misses their MCDog Breakfast

Again a last minute shopping before we check out at 1pm (Tokyo time)(our target time).  Walked around Ginza ....... and went to blue label ..... wanna buy some wallet but the design is not too good looking so we give a miss. 

Back in hotel at 12.30pm and quickly return the laptop before heading for my shower ..... Dearie help TT to bathe while I am away ........ TT enjoyed herself for the past days in the bath tub!!!  For a few times she refuse to come up hahhaha ...... she really loves water!

By the time we finished everything is already close to 1.30pm ...... so we went over to G line at Ginza station to change to Asakusa line and change again for Keisei Oshiage line.  Total 32 station before reaching at Narita Airport T1.... I was carry TT and I was lucky that an Obasan offer her seat to me cos she is getting down in another few more station ..... is about 1 hour ride ..... very tiring ..... lucky that we took a semi-express train not every station they will stop. 

We reached Narita T1 at 4.10pm (Tokyo time) and went to get our train card (pasmo) refund and go to Level 4 for check in. Went to get some Tokyo Banana before we head to Mcdonald for our super late brunch.  Since we are going back ... I bought TT her very 1st happy meal all by herself in Japan hahahah and the toys is actually Hello Kitty toys .... cool so nice!

Before we board the plane at the passage way I was being stop and asked for a spot check .... I told Dearie maybe I look like Terrorist to them ... cos I am carry total of 4 bags on hand hahah they check my bags and check me *LOL* kanna molest!!!!

Thumbs up for NWA to let us have a comfortable place to sit the stewardess even shifted a man whom is in our row (4 person in a row) to the front so that we can have the entire row for ourselves.  We are hit by several turbulence which is quite uncomfortable ..... and we have our late dinner because of that.  Dearie even switched off his TV and say he feel headache and needed a rest.  Dinner not too bad ... better than the breakfast.

After about 5544km we finally touched down safely at 12.40am get to know that SG got case on swine flu and we think it might be strict in airport .... but to our surprise nothing much .... no checking or any questioning at all.  It so smooth in clearing .... went to DFS to get liqour and I am in love with Flora by Gucci bought the biggest bottle before collecting out luggage.

MIL is so sweet that she offered to come pick us up ...... Mum is always the greatest!  When I step out of T1 heading to carpark .... I told my MIL OMG is so hot here *LOL*  abit not use to the weather .... I think I will on aircon everyday in future :P.

 

6 comments:

  1. welcome back !!!! saw ur photos, makes me crave for their fillet-o ebi....... nice........

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalor...recently very hot..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya nice ..... we wanna get others... but this is the only one which is nice .....

    ReplyDelete