Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 18 June 2009

Monday - 15 June 09

Was busy at work cos is last day submission of grading fees ..... time passes fast I liek to be busy ... hahaha ...

Thanks to Mr Tan whom gave me a lift again and I only manage to reach home at 630pm .... and so i cook simple dinner fried noodles again ..... 15mins I can have a nice plate.  My 2 darling came back when I am still in the mid of cooking .....after I finished cooking we decided to change our monitor.

With the help of Dearie ..... our monitor is up in 15mins time ......and the monitor looks so much alike of our TV, cool!

And ya ...... I have great visual satisfaction sitting in front of the screen *LOL* but I didn't play for long went to bed at around 11+am ..... *yawnz*

No comments:

Post a Comment