Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 22 June 2009

Sunday - 21 Jun 09


Woke up at 7+am ..... Dearie best he didn't sleep at all ..... he is playing his PS 2 when I walk out of the room.  Coco came over to our place and we walk over to Ubi CC together ...... crowd there is big ... but mostly Ah Ma ..... came over my stall and ask for cheap stuff which I can't give at all.

Lucky there is a woman in her mid 30s bought lots from me .....walk around and see other activities going on.  Took part in a jigsaw puzzle competition with YY hahaha is just for fun .... is all good!  And we have fun .... although we start later than other competitors we have do up almost all of it.

Whole event ended I think around 1+pm ... didn't stay till the end cos we are very tired ... went back took shower and off we go to la  la land I didn't have a good nap cos TT refuse to sleep and she playing beside me ..... her eeeee orrr orrr sound kept me awake while I am trying to sleep ... and once she climb over me and her butt facing me OH MY GOD  *face turn green* *LOL*... she pass motion .... so smelly ... so I woke up and clean her up.

After cleaning I talk to her on the bed till I fell asleep by the time I woke up at 5pm ..... I saw she is sleeping soundly beside me hahaha ...... wash up and got myself and TT change.... off we go to Bedok to fetch my in laws.



My BIL booked Hanabi Japanese Restaurant for our Father's Day dinner ..... on the way my FIL is comparing Hanabi and Irodori .... *LOL* he still prefer Irodori ... not because of my Uncle he simply love the sashimi there and he loves the service there too ... very attentive and knows how to intro food to him.

He said that Hanabi service not too good .....need to keep asking for refill of water ..... no intro nice food.  Sashimi there is fresh too ..... nice ... but I didn't eat much cos we went Irodori on Wed so all is about the same.  Tea pot soup is lousy in Hanabi .... very salty and is not in menu .... and is say to be a complimentary dish.

We ordered the food and they gave to another table which they claim they never order ...... and we waited for very long for their tempura ..... and is not full house at all. ZZZzzZZZZzzz

Overall is quite ok ..... we had great time chit chatting, taking photos .... as for TT she enjoyed her food too ... she had 1 1/2 cup of chawamushi and one bowl of fried rice ... and ate some tempura, potato salad etc.  The moment she reach home ..... she ask for neh neh again from me hahahaha ... OMG!

***Happy Father's Day to all father out there..... especially my beloved Papa may you have good health always *hugz* love ya!

3 comments:

  1. hehehe....she purposely one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. heee... TT is smart lor..... no need to ask or make noise, just push straight into ur face. hhaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horrible smell especially she is on solid with us LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete