Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Thursday - 4th June 09



2nd June is the day ...... this is what I posted in FB on Monday ..... ..... is SIM3 launching day ..... regret for never pre order .

Coco came over to Mama's place for dinner as well..... our maid cook again today ... but I only like the vegetables .... this time her soup is very salty ... I asked what she add in ... she told me she added 2 chicken cube stock .... *LOL* I told her next time dun put so much cos is very salty, half of it will do or need not put at all cos she cook with corn and carrot.  Indonesian really eat so salty?

Went over to Bugis Illuma to get my Sims3 .... it come with a thumb drive and it looks cool.  Went back home I started to download it and start playing with it.  Lotsa new feature so I have to read and play slowly .... abit not use to it cos I am so use to play Sim2 ..... need more time to play with it.

***Happy Birthday to Sean .... may all dreams come true

8 comments:

  1. hmm, i know fillipinos eat very strong flavoured stuff... but not sure about indonesians..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow she can eat that loh so salty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Theresa, my previous Indonesian maid's tastebuds are also like that ... she said she's used to very strong flavours ... very sweet, very salty and very spicy ... usually when we drink coffee from kopitiams, we will ask for less sugar but she wanna more sugar than the usual portion ... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oic .... wow they really can eat this way .... not very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved to kill my sims when i play hahaha. like lock them up in a toilet-less/bedless room, or make them swim in a pool without stairs to come up. ahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. cos play until sian liao mah. plus no matter how hard also cannot past that level. haha. so might as well. oh and the man eating plant. haha. love it. :p

    i even downloaded a teleporter from a cheat site just to bring friends to my house. haha

    ReplyDelete