Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 7 June 2009

Monday - 1st June 09


Have late nights yesterday and decided to take urgent leave ..... and my house is in a mess after coming back from Japan trip and also the shifting part make my house so untidy.  Started to do all the housework at 1+pm after I woke up :P..... washing of bed sheet, clothing, mats, packing up the place, vacuum and mopping of floor. 

I feel good with all the household chores ..... and after I finished everything I decided to fix up the Poang chair which we bought yesterday when we go Ikea with SZ & YZ.  The Poang chair is in our shopping list for a very long time finally we got one after shifting the sofa bed to Mama's house.

Usually I will leave all the fixing part to Dearie .... I dunno why today I decided to do it myself..... is not that hard .... quite easy to fix ... wanted to give him a surprise and he could sit on it comfortably when he is back.  I got love you loh ..... you got love me bo? *LOL*

***To my dear friend Thomas Chua
           Happy Birthday!


5 comments:

  1. Hee, i oso got the Poang chair as a house-warming gift... its very comfy and nice! Cool! Am sure bro will like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya is comfy hahaha ... he went SZ's (my neighbour) house he rock till zzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete