Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 29 June 2009

Saturday - 27 Jun 09 (Part 1)




The moment we all been waiting for ...... Cousin Andy's wedding .... this is the day that my Ah Yi and Ah Ma been waiting for to see him get married .... but they aren't around anymore to witness this but I strongly believe that they will see it in heaven.

Fetched my parents at around 8am ...... and reached Hougang at 8+am..... as Andy told us they would be back around 9+am.  My camera got no time to rest when the couple arrived in about 15mins.

After the tea ceremony we mingle around and have our brunch there too ..... we left the place after the couple make their way to their new house.  And we decided to visit my SIL whom gave birth to their No. 2 on 16 June 09..... I am so lousy now then mention about it. 




My little nephew Isiah Lee Jun Yang weigh 3.12kg, 49cm long and head measure 34.5cm.  He look exactly like Isaac ...... when he is a baby.  Oh he so cute ...... he open his eyes when I call him ....

Left Brother's place at around 12+pm ..... when we are walking towards the car park ..... Papa saw one pair of shoes and wanted Mama to try on ..... end up he bought one pair for Mama and one pair for me *LOL*  We all went back to have a rest before going to hotel and I will bring my Mama to the Saloon to have her hair wash and blow at 4pm.


Quick update on my Mama - she is doing quite good .... imagine she climb up 4 storey to my Brother's house, my Papa DIY something for my Mama to exercise her hand and she is doing good.  Now she can walk without anyone holding her ..... good job!

5 comments:

  1. no lift meh? but ur mama power wor...can climb like tat is consider recovered liao loh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Midas remember potong pasir ..... the mcdonald there the 4 storey house ... no lift de loh my bro stay there ......

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup ..... must ask her not to be lazy oso must exercise

    ReplyDelete
  4. bring her to bro's hse often hehe..

    ReplyDelete