Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 28 June 2009

Friday - 26 Jun 09

Not much mood to work .... maybe cos is FRIDAY! *LOL* .... every week I will look forward Friday ...... cos no need to work the next day and I can stay up late going out, play games or watch tv.

Went back home straight after work cos I be cooking simple dinner again - Porridge *LOL* the left over chicken and some fish balls which I cut and add into the porridge.

TT taken her dinner at my in law's place and when she see us eat ... she asking for it again and after eaten ours she ask for neh neh *faintz* she really can eat leh .....

Today we very good ... stay home and I slept quite early too cos we are attending my Cousin's wedding tomorrow and need to fetch my Parents over to his place for tea ceremony ...... is another busy weekend for us again ......

5 comments: