Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Monday - 22 Jun 09


Slept at 10+pm so TT and I woke up at the same time this morning ..... she is so cute ... the moment she sees I woke up ... she will say "please...." "please..." and I will ask her "what you want?"  and she will reply "neh neh" (milk) and point to the kitchen.

Hahahah is so fun now as she can communicate with me ..... so I make for her and she finished her milk before we leave the house.  And whenever she is in her car seat she will feel sleepy .... sometimes she fell asleep too .......

Last week till now she is having running nose ..... and she knows how to use tissue to wipe her nose .... and even follow what I do like cover my mouth when I sneeze she do the same thing as well.  Once I forgot and say SHIT .... and she follow me to say SHIT too .... Dearie had an experience with her like this before too ..... so we will quickly correct and say is STITCH not SHIT *LOL*  She really pick up very fast .... so scary so must watch what we say next time.

3 comments: