Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 11 June 2009

Monday - 8 June 09


After work (left office only at 6.30pm) we went over to in law side for dinner and headed straight to Mama's place to pick her up and go East Coast Road to see a Chinese Physician.  Yes she promise my Brother to go for accupunture.  I think she only listen to my Brother and she is more happy to see my Brother too.

My Papa called and ask me if I am leaving call him up and he will slowly walk down with my Mama.  But he called me and tell me that they are already waiting for me below their blk when we are about to leave my in law's shop!  So I told my Papa to wait a while cos we just came out.....

I know we are late ... appointment time is 830pm and we are on the road at 8.10pm..... Papa called and raise his voice telling me that I need not come cos my Mama dun wanna wait anymore ... appointment time is 830pm but I am still not reached!

I was pissed and told him dun be so impatient .... we are not flying an aeroplane we are driving a car and we are not transformer!  We reached the clinic at 8.40pm and guess what we still need to wait ..... cos Mama told me before that her 1st visit waited for quite long so I roughly know that we can be like 10mins late.

Consultation took around 5mins but accupunture is quite long ..... so while waiting and bored I started to take some pic *LOL*  Waiting area is damn big and lucky there is a television for us to kill our time too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment