Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 5 June 2009

Sunday - 31 May 09


Bye bye sofa .... yes I am sending off my sofa bed which serve me for past 3 years ...... I be bringing to my Mama's house.  Mama is back home and she is sitting on floor (she always sits on the floor) which we think is difficult for her.

Went over to my in law's shop after TT's lesson in LNT to borrow the lorry and also to deliver another adjustable chair for Mama.  After we delivered to Mama we left very quickly cos we have to go CC.




Dearie let me alight first and he headed back to change back his car as we afraid that they might need the lorry.  Today is Multi-Racial Dumpling Festival cum CC open house ... and we are in charge of the game store.

Just before we start there are lotsa Ah Ma & Auntie waiting at our game store.  My store have lotsa Ah Ma and they are damn cute the way the play is so cute!

Event ended at around 5pm .... so we went over to Bedok as we are going Tampines for dinner..... We had Fish Head steamboat for dinner ..... and order some other dishes to go along .... I love the prawn is very nice ..... 1st time I ate this fish head steamboat is delicious but after going for several times I feel thirsty after having it ..... wonder is the soup or the dishes that make me thirsty......

2 comments:

  1. har...her hse no chair one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. have lah those retro kind kopitiam those loh so i see she sit liao so uncomfortable

    ReplyDelete