Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 19 June 2009

Thursday - 18 Jun 09




"Quality Hotel at quality time 10pm" This is the sms I received from Edwin and I reply to him with quality ppl ONZ!  *LOL*  Yes we are going back Quality Hotel for dinner hahaha although I say dun go ..... I go is not cos of food is frds!

When we reached there ..... we saw long long Q lucky I have smart friends who went to Q and we are 1st in Q LOL......

same old pattern of food ...I was happy to see one whole tray of salted eggs BUT after I went one round and salted eggs is no where to be found AND THERE IS NO TOPPING UP OF IT!  Lucky I have long hands friends dunno who got half of it .... we split into 2 tables so I went round their table no one wants to take tat ... I "steal" in front of them kekek sorry frds ..... and thanks too! :P

Chit chatting, gossiping and taking of  photos is the usual stuffs we do ...... and of cos ... kids they just love to play around .....

***Happy Birthday to Boon May your business wang wang forever!!!
And Happy 17 month to my Dearest TT and JY (mei's dottie)

No comments:

Post a Comment