Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Friday - 11 Sept 09

Was so busy at work and I have to finish all my on hand stuffs cos I am on half day leave. My MIL called and told me to go over for lunch she cooked my share ..... chicken rice!  Yeah and she told me she have kept for me my favourite - KUAY NEH NEH (breast meat) yippie!
 
I only manage to knock off only at around 1.30pm ..... and quickly took a bus over told them dun wait for me cos I will be late.  We left to meet Auntie Daphne at 2.45pm cos is raining heavily just now and thanks to my MIL again cos she drove us - Arthur, Alfred, TT and I to leisure Park.

Auntie Daphne is already there cos we are late ......  off we go to Indoor Stadium which is just next door. The kids are so excited .... they are running about when we reached bought the Hi5 flappers for Arthur and TT, Alfred chose the flashing badge.

After watching it Auntie & I both feel that the ex Hi5 is better ..... the 4As - Arthur, Alfred, Alison & Alyssa (TT) all enjoyed themselves very much.  Headed to get some light snack before sending Arthur & Alfred back to the shop.


Dearie came to the shop as usual to pick us back home ..... Today's menu looks good to me .... love the sweet & sour fish..... for the potato is a bit too much ..... so we threw away ...... feel bad but no choice we do not wanna keep it cos we won't be cooking over the weekend too.  Quantity is a lot I think is more than enough for 3-4pax..... stay up late today to watch our new series - 烈火雄心3 ..... hope this time is just as nice as their part 1 & 2.

2 comments:

  1. wow. seems like all had fun! ex Hi5 crew is better? the tingkat always so much quantity.....

    ReplyDelete