Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Sunday - 20 Sept 09


I only sleep for 1hr and off we go to our in law house cos we be heading to Bedok Reservoir for some prayers.  Before we leave our house we went over to our Malay neighbour house to pass them ang bao for their new year. 

Shariffa (neighbour) called up and tell me she have long tong to pass me told her that we won't be back so soon and do carry on for the visiting and need not wait for us to be back.

Had lunch together with our relatives........ good that we have this every year so we can get together.  Natalie finally wake up ..... she is so sweet ... and my dear cousin Pauline have to feed her milk ... she brought along a sarong so that she can feed baby.

Everyone went back to my in laws house to share the food they bought for praying including the roast pig.  As for us after everything is done we went back home and off to la la land so is TT .... we slept till 8+ 9pm then wake up for some food and watch soccer together.

At around 12 I couldn't take it anymore and went back to my la la land .... 1 night of outing I need few days to recoup *LOL* age is catching up ..... play hard!


2 comments: