Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 3 September 2009

Thursday - 29 Aug 09




Told TT I will bring her to my office today and she woke up early!  My MIL will be praying for the seventh month at her shop today so she will be busy with all the preparation and I have seek permission from my GM whether I could bring her to work for half a day.  My GM is nice and kind enough to give the green light!  Thanks!

TT was scare to walk when she stepped into my office .... so I carried her and she smile to my GM *LOL*



After about 10mins ... she become more active and not scare anymore ..... she explored my office.  Walk around .... I make her a temporary work station and she sit there to "work".  My colleagues came and was so excited to see her .. thanks to Jo whom bought her so many books and color pencil.  Jo & Lanetar bought so much food for her too ... guess my girl is super happy!

Left office at 1pm and headed to my in law's shop to help out for the praying... we took no.31 and during that time is also school dismiss time so bus is quite crowded.  When we are alighting a group of boys is pushing ... so I shouted at them and scolded them NO MANNERS!  Was so angry cos I am carrying TT and I nearly lost balance!

When we are praying and I am helping out to take out the joss paper a group of Feng Shan Primary School boys playing catching at the corridor and one of them knock TT down and hit the ground ... again I shouted at them and scolded them.  They are so nottie kept looking at me when they leaving I told them if they see one more time I will bring them back to school and look for the principal! 




After the praying I helped to distribute out the food in packet so that we can deliver to relatives later on.  my 2 nephews follow us to Grandma house and I manage to carry Natalie today .... cos I dun get to carry her whenever I am there cos she is always sleeping. hehehe cute baby!





This year is abit late so by the time I reached home is already 6+pm ... washed up and when Dearie is back off we  go to Tampines Mall cos I have craving for steamboat so we go Seoul Garden for dinner together with Huat and Coco.  I dun think I will go back there again for steamboat cos is not nice anymore.  No wonder not much people as well .... and is not cheap is $27 per pax variety so so only.

When we are on the way home ... got a call from Jo...... happily telling me she got concert ticket for me just that she dunno I wanna watch Power Station or Mayday.  Told her I want to watch Power Station and she kinda disappointed cos she have tics to Mayday concert!!!!  I asked her if she wanna go with me but she have something on and her son is Potato de .... so I say ok I go watch and I will ask my cousin to come along!  Yeah I am going to mayday Concert quite like them also ...... yippie ... too bad Dearie dun really like so he volunteer to take care of TT at home tomorrow!!!! YEAH!!!!

6 comments:

  1. i will do tt oso lor..
    Fengshan Pri? my pri school leh.. heehee

    fwah, its been years since i last ate at Seoul gdn

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe...potato also can watch mah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha he dun like thats why I TAN tio LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st batch is dunno what school ..... 2nd one is Feng Shan wow u stay east last time

    ReplyDelete
  5. seoul garden is really not worth nowadays!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya, frm tanjong rhu to bedok (2x) to tampines to yishun (2x) before i move in with friends at serangoon to west coast & now finally sis's plc at teck whye.. lol

    bedok view pri 1; fengshan frm pri2 - pri6.. then chai chee sec.. all east.. lol

    ReplyDelete