Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 18 September 2009

Monday - 14 Sept 09


Today was a super busy day for me ..... is our last day of grading submission I only reached home at 7+pm.

But still i am earlier than my 2 darlings, I opened up the door to wait for them.  TT is so cute she shouted MUMMY so loud when she is at the gate. 

I purposely hide myself and dun answer her she shouted again louder and louder each time.  When I jump out  to greet her she smile at me ... hahah meltz liaozzzzzz.

Today menu not too bad .... black pepper chicken is the best .... dun really like the fish soup .... ask Dearie to finish it.  Didn't eat much too today maybe I am really very tired ...... dun feel like eating.  Continue to watch our TVB series till 1+am to 2am ...... then I go to my la la land ....... so is my Princess .....

5 comments:

  1. tired still can dong till 2am..winner leh hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah... i really pei fu you wor... me at most dong till 11pm. LOL! TT oso sleep so late?

    ReplyDelete
  3. heehee the power of TVB series .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya she always sleep so late de :( my bad

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya she always sleep so late de :( my bad

    ReplyDelete